SOLD OUT: Las Vegas, NV Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy & Advanced Techniques for Dentists & Hygienists Sept. 15, 2018
LASER ASSISTED PERIODONTAL THERAPY TRAINING COURSE for Dentists & Hygienists. Call for additional promotions. 702-906-5802
This one day training is for all dental professionals who are wanting to incorporate the use of lasers in periodontal therapy. Learn how to treat all types of periodontal conditions and how to develop successful treatment plans.
6 CE credits
Lasers onsite for hands-on training
• History of lasers in dentistry
• Learn what laser wavelength is best for your practice
• Understanding how lasers work in periodontal therapy
• Laser assisted periodontal surgery protocols and procedures
• Dual-wavelength laser periodontal training for dentist and hygienist
• Learn diagnosis, treatment planning, use of diode lasers for bacterial reduction
• Erbium laser for deep pocket therapy and bone regeneration
• How lasers promote healing – biostimulation
• Treating peri-implantitis – only lasers are proven effective!
• step by step instruction to incorporate lasers into your periodontal treatment for predicable results
• billing codes - insurance and non-insurance claims
• scheduling tips for your practice
A full refund is available with 30 day written cancellation. Notice less than 30 days will result in a full credit for future courses.